Tuesday, 12 April 2016

New letterpress greeting cards 2016

It has been a crazy, and full on start to the year of me. I'm not fortunate enough to be able to work on The Little Paper House Press full time yet, so other priorities have made it a slow start here at The Little Paper House Press HQ.

I always like to start the new year with new cards, but inspiration came late this year, probably because I had my fingers in too many pies. Once the dust settled though, the ideas just kept coming and they haven't stopped!

Most of the inspiration for these new cards came from the illustrations in my sketch book. I'm extremely proud of these new designs and of the quality of our printing.

These new cards are all available to buy now via our etsy store.
 More new designs will be added in the next couple of months, so please be sure to come back soon!



LPHP Happy Birthday Sing-a-long greeting card $6 AUD

LPHP I love you greeting card $6 AUD

LPHP Thank you so much! greeting card $6 AUD



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...